One of my goals for this year is to make the time to read more books.
Reading gives me a lot of knowledge, helps me to expand my vocabulary, it changes my writing, even the way I express myself is very different when I’m constantly reading books. But, I realized that lately I feel I haven’t actually read a book in a very long time. And this is a bad habit that I would like to change.
What a better way to start than reading a book in celebration of the World Book Day this April 23rd. Amazon Crosssing is giving 9 international books awarded completely free in the Kindle application.
Yes, you read this right…FREE! We no longer have an excuse not to read a good book.
Amazon Crossing believes books have the power to connect people across language, country, and culture through the power of storytelling and couldn’t agree more with this.
This is why I have partner with them to spread the word and encourage all the people who are facing the same problem as me.
Reading is the best way to become more knowledge and expand our education (besides travel of course)
Here you can find the list of the 9 titles that Amazon Crossing is giving away:
- The Murmur of Bees by Sofia Segovia
- The Passion According to Carmella by Marcos Aguinis
- This Life or the Next by Demian Vitanza
- Go by Kazuki Kaneshiro
- The Dark Heart: A True Strory of Greed, Murder, and a Unlikely investigator by Joakim Palmkvist
- All this I will Give to You by Dolores Redondo
- About the Night by Ana Talshir
- An American Princess: The Many Lives of Allene Tew by Annejet Van Der Zijl
- The Hangman’s Daughter by Oliver Potzsch
How to download them?
- Visit Amazon.com/WorldBookDay
- Click on the desired details page to download any of the nine titles or go ahead and download all of them like I did! I want to make sure to read all these on my free time, or on the plains:)
- If you are using an iOS device, be sure to use the web browser and not the Amazon application to download. If you are in the Amazon app on an iOS device, you will not be able to download.
- Open the Kindle reading application and Voila!
Enjoy the reading!