In my previous post I talked about my trip to the one happy island of Aruba.
As a good traveler one of the most common questions most people ask me is: what to do and where to stay when there are so many hotels options.
Today I would like to share about my favorite hotel in Aruba: Bucuti & Tara Beach and Resort. As you all know I was in Aruba 2 weeks which I think is enough time to really experience the island to the fullest.
- It is eco friendly. In fact it is one of the most eco friendly hotels in Aruba and the Caribbean. As a good traveler I have been able to educate myself more about the environment. I think the hotels industry has a big influence on this. Therefore, for me it is important to choose hotels that contribute in some ways to our planet.
- It is a 4-star hotel for adults only.
- It is not extremely big which in my opinion makes the place more intimate and romantic. I always try to avoid extremely huge and crowded hotels.
- It has 7 types of rooms for you to choose according to what you are looking for or what occasion are you celebrating. I stayed in a deluxe suite, which is a fairly spacious, comfortable room with a balcony that overlooked the ocean. I remember enjoying the beautiful sunsets from my balcony.
- It has a gym Yay!! When I travel I always have a hard time working out. So, I really enjoy the Bucuti & Tara gym because it was super equipped and quite spacious.
- The food is delicious and with a wide variety of dishes to choose from.
- Private cabins for romantic dinner overlooking the ocean and the stars. Highly recommended this one because will be very memorable and romantic.
- It has the best location and in my opinion one of the most beautiful beaches of Aruba. The island of Aruba is a fairly flat with very few palm trees on the beaches. However, the area where Bucuti & Tara it is surrounded by many palm trees and turquoise waters. The exact location in between Eagle Beach and near Manchebo Beach.
- Just 15 minutes from the dowtown where the beautiful colorful buildings of Oranjestad are located.
- The most beautiful sunsets I’ve seen in the Caribbean are in front of Bucuti & Tara. If you are a fan of orange and pink sunsets then you will love them!
Maxi dress: Show me your mumu
Silver earings: Nusa Studio
Silver cuff: Nusa Studio
Hat: Forever 21
Black satin pants: Zara
Yellow swim suit: Elida Swimwear
Silver sunglasses: Dior